Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Bubba







Dress, Belt, Boots: J. Crew Vest: Zara
I have to start out by saying I totally forgot yesterday was Two for Tuesday and did not post 2 outfits. I'm a slacker, what can I say. I'm going to blame all the turkey and sugar still roaming around in my blood. It's making me a little forgetful. At least I managed not to kill anyone at work yesterday right? I'm a nurse...so, yeah...that counts.

Anywho, this is the outfit I wore on Thanksgiving. I thought it was festive AND practical because it camouflaged my second stomach (Bubba) that emerged throughout the day. Yes, I named that bad boy. I was also really pumped about my fur vest...until my little cousin started making fun of me and petting me like I was the dog. It's funny how a 10 year old can shake my confidence. Funny or pathetic, either way.

I also wore this dress to work last month. On Halloween. With black boots. Yep, I was a walking cliche.

No comments:

Post a Comment