Thursday, October 20, 2011

Warm & Fuzzy Thursday

Sweater & shirt: J. Crew, Jeans: J Brand, Rain Boots: Hunter, Sunglasses: Ray Ban, Scarf: Madewell


Watch: Michael Kors, Bangle: J. Crew, Bag: J. Crew, Ring: Good


I wore this outfit this past weekend when Nick & I went apple picking on our way to Maine. It was the perfect outfit for apple picking...layered, AND I got to wear my Hunter rain boots since it was muddy. LOVE.

But get excited....it's Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday!!!

1. Glittens...first of all, what an awesome word. Second, these ones I found are leopard print. I am definitely getting myself a pair of these...if for no other reason than to just be able to say: "Check out my glittens." See them here: glittens!
2. Today is my FRIDAY!! Yep, just 8 hours stand between me & a 3 day weekend. The hubs & I will be going to Philadelphia for homecoming weekend at Villanova. Count on some great stories on Monday!
3. The fact that I've just decided to ignore the weather and dress like it's Fall anyway. It is supposed to be 70 degrees in Boston today! Did that stop me from wearing layer upon layer of leggings, knee high socks, boots, button up AND sweater? No, I tell you, it did NOT. I guess I'm hoping that if I just keep dressing like it's Fall weather...I can will Fall weather back to Boston. It's OK to wear boots in 70 degree weather, as long as it's October & we are in the Northeast, right?? The sandal wearers are the ones at fault here, right, right??
4. Apple picking. When we went this past weekend it was the PERFECT Fall day...cool & crisp, but sunny too. The apple picking took all of 10 minutes, but then we got to enjoy delicious cider and donuts. Also, I learned Nick might have a secret fear of tractors. So that was interesting.
5. Birthday discounts! I know, I know, I promised no more talk about my birthday...but I just HAD to stick this in there. To name a few...I got birthday discounts from Free People, Red Box, J.P. Licks (ice cream, in case you aren't from MA), and even ING Direct (bank) sent me 15% off to their online store. You may not think that last one is practical....but now I can go buy a "wrap & go lunch mat" or the ING Direct "dog leash & collar combo"...all in the lovely, trendy color of bright orange!  Hells yeah, I'm seriously thinking about springing for that leash & collar. No, we don't have a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment