Thursday, October 13, 2011

Things that make me warm & fuzzy...



Blouse - Anthro, Jeans - Sevens, Belt - Forever 21, Bag - J. Crew (sale!), Bangles - J. Crew, Watch - Michael Kors

It's Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday! HOORAY!

And here we go....

1. The fact that the hubs comes home tonight from his work trip & we get to snuggle in bed. Yeah, he's pretty excited about the snuggling too.
2. The Yankee candle Harvest scent that is filling our apartment right now...
yuuu - uuuuhhhh - ummmmm!
3. The Starbucks reward card I picked up today...I go there way too often to not have discovered this by now....ANNNNND you get a free drink on your B-Day. If free delicious coffee drinks can't make a birthday happy, well then, pshhht, this is not a world I want to live in. I'm not being dramatic - I really love Starbucks that much. THAT much! You may think it's sad, but we've already established my love of things that don't really matter in the grand scheme of life...so I'm just gonna roll with it and you should too. Did I just write a whole paragraph defending my love for Starbucks? Crap.
4. Sleeping with my down comforter last night & finally NOT waking up all sweaty. YAY for Fall weather :)
5. The top I am wearing. It is green (my fave) AND has polka dots? Win win!! Could there be a better shirt? I don't even want to dream.
6. My face in the first picture. Am I being sultry? Or do I look like I can & will kick your ass? Yeah, I'm still working on this awkward body placement/weird face making thing. I guess I should just stick to smiling, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment