Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Terrified on Tuesday



Shirt & necklace - Anthro, Skirt - H & M, Belt - Forever 21, Boots - Madden Girl

Shirt & pants - Anthro, Shoes - Urban Outfitters, Necklace - Target, Clutch - Madewell, Watch - Michael Kors



It's Two for Tuesday ...so I took this striped shirt and styled it 2 different ways. The second outfit I'm not very fond of...but hey, you take photos, you learn, right? I think it's the stretchy green pants. Or maybe it's the lighting? Excuse the amateur photos...we have a crapola camera right now (I lost our semi - decent one in New Orleans at my bachelorette party...YEAHHH! Don't know why I'm acting proud of that...I think it was more a burst of excitement about New Orleans there). Also, this is just the beginning for Nick & his new photography hobby that I am forcing upon him. I have high hopes for you, love....high hopes indeed.

On to life. I HATE scary movies, I'm a big baby when it comes to stuff like that...to the point where if a  preview comes on for something like "Paranormal Activity"...I start to sing really loudly and shut my eyes so I don't have to see it or hear it. And then I run to the corner, hug my knees, and rock back and forth. Ha. Just joking. But it's October, and Nick has been dying to watch a scary movie. I compromised this weekend and we redboxed Scream 4. I say "compromise" because I realize that Scream 4 isn't everyone's idea of a thriller, but it's the most I could muster up the guts for. So we watched it, and then he tells me about how he will be away this week for work...and I will be left all alone in our apartment, starting tonight. Alone! Thank you, epic Scream movies, I will NOT be popping any Jiffy Pop on the stove, nor answering my cell phone this week, for fear of being murdered. Sheesh!

So, what's your favorite scary movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment