Monday, October 10, 2011

October, I'm mad at you.





Blouse - Madewell, Shorts & shoes & bracelet - J.Crew, Flower pin - Etsy

It is my first copycat Monday! This outfit I am wearing was inspired by Kendi of Kendi Everyday (see the outfit here titled "Lessons in Moving"). It seemed only fitting that my first Monday outfit was modeled after Kendi's style, as her blog was one of the first that inspired me. She is super stylish, & pretty darn funny, though she may tell you otherwise. Check her out when you get a chance!

Anywho, hope everyone had a fabulous Columbus Day! The husband & I went for a little stroll & some lunch in downtown Boston. There may or may not have been a pit stop at H & M. I'm blaming this 80 degree weather in October... it's really throwin' me for a loop, and so I got my Fall on in H & M by buying some sweaters. October you are my favorite month (more on that another day), but I have a problem with your hot & humid weather...it just feels wrong! Plus, my little feet are just itching to wear some boots...so please hurry up and get cool & crisp again. Thanks.

And before I go...I will just share with you this funny incident of our day: homeless man telling husband " Hey man, I like your beard." Time for a trim? I think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment