Saturday, July 6, 2013

Straight + Awesome

BEFORE



Happy Saturday everyone! We're doing things a little differently over here today, and I'm going to give you all a sneak peek at my daily hair routine...er, that is, when I get off my lazy butt and actually attempt to straighten it :)

I received the HANA Pro 1" straightener from the lovely people over at Misikko.com, and let me tell ya, It. Is. AWESOME. I was super excited, because I tend to use the no name straightener I got at CVS for $17.99, which has had a tough time doing it's job lately with all this humidity. So when using the Hana Pro only took me half the time to straighten my hair, and it stayed straight for most of the day, well, you better believe I was amazed.

And the best part is I can still be lazy because it literally takes me 5 minutes to straighten all of my hair now. This girl is officially in love.

Bring it on humidity...bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment