Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Talk to My Outfit Tuesday

Pants, Sweater, Shirt: J. Crew Shoes: Urban Outfitters Necklace: Windsor





Dear Purple Pants: I am so glad that mom, er, I mean Santa, obliged to my e-mailed Christmas list and gave you to me for Christmas. You are corduroy AND purple. If that doesn't shout I'm an awesome pair of pants to the world, then I don't know what kind of pants would!

Dear Chambray Shirt: I could count the number of appearances you have made on this blog - but then I might embarrass myself because anyone who reads it would think I am stinky and never wash my clothes. So let's just leave it and say that you are one of my all-time faves.

Dear Striped Sweater: I also wore you to Happy Hour on Friday night, and I know you had as much fun as I did at that really divey bar. I mean, it was CARPETED, it had a PBR & greasy pizza special, and there was that waitress who stared at me like I had asked her for an appletini with 3 maraschino cherries, when I had merely asked for a straw to sip my stupidly strong vodka cocktail with. Yeah, that place was fun.

Dear Necklace: I first saw you on Sidney from the Daybook, and that's when I fell in love. I clicked over to the Windsor website to check you out a bit more, only to find myself even more attracted to you because of your CHEAP price tag. So, I decided to invite you (or ship you, whatever) to my home, where we are currently living happily ever after. Except that every time I wear you, the hubs comments about how you are pointing to my nether region. He's just jealous. And acts like an immature 12 year old boy sometimes.

Dear Orange Heels: You are just a teeeeeensy bit to small for me, and pinch my toes. I'm not sure why you didn't come in half sizes. But anyway, I don't really mind since you are really cute. And orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment