Monday, November 21, 2011

Sans my love (of J.Crew)

Jacket: Zara Cardi & necklace: Madewell Dress/tunic: Urban Outfitters Socks & tights: Target Boots: Steve Madden (3 years ago) Clutch: Love, Cortnie (buy it here)





 This outfit was inspired by Veronika of Girl & Closet...check her out & leave some love :)

 I think that this is my most diverse blog outfit so far. You guys know by now I tend to wear alot of J. Crew & Madewell...so I was excited that this outfit highlighted so many different stores/brands. It only took stalking looks put together by another blogger to snap me out of my J.Crew trance...so thanks Veronika...for helping a girl step out of the box.

Oh, and this is the park/graffiti wall I mentioned in one of my earlier posts (for those who are new, I've been wanting to take outfit pics in front of this "graffiti" wall that is in a park usually filled with REALLY intimidating middle schoolers, who I also refer to as punks). As you can see, it was punk - free on this day...so I could go all out with my bloggy poses without blushing & wanting to hide. I don't know if you can see the wall, but when I got closer, I realized the "graffiti" was actually a painting of awkward looking children. Not as cool as graffiti would have looked  (photo wise)...but I'm sure the neighbors prefer the awkward children paintings to spray painted profanity. In fact, I bet they would be pretty upset with me if they knew I secretly hoped for a wall covered in big bubbly lettered (possibly bad) words.

No comments:

Post a Comment