Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Flava of the week


Vest: Zara Chambray shirt, necklace & striped tee: J. Crew Jeans: Madewell Boots: Nine West (sale)







fur vest
Dress: Balmain Vest: Quiksilver Clutch: J. Crew Shoes: Christian Louboutin

The Two for Tuesday item is a faux fur vest (WOO HOO!). I've worn it in a very casual way, but I also thinks it looks pretty fabulous with a dressy outfit like above. Oh faux fur, you are just so classy.

 This is my favorite outfit of the week. It is SO comfortable...and that vest is my new favorite item. The chambray shirt might be a little jealous of the vest, since he was my favorite up until Mr. Fur Vest came along...but what can I say, chambray...you are all just flavas of the week. So now anytime I go into my closet, chambray just hangs there all limp, lifeless and blue (ha ha ha) because he knows I'm going to reach for Mr. Vest instead of him.  And yep, I really just gave my clothes gender specific pronouns. Is that weird? Come back soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment