1. Vans. I've seriously ordered 3 pairs so far...including these awesome slip ons in gold.
2. Madewell's new chambray. It's linen...and it's amazing.
3. Trips to Philly! We are headed down to Philly for the weekend to see some friends and to go to the Nova vs. Georgetown game. Goodness I love March and college bball.
4. Nick....because it's his birthday on Sunday, and he will be spending it driving back from Philly so that we can go see my friends and my alma mater play. Granted, my friends are his friends too now, and he also loves college bball...so the only real sacrifice is the driving part, but I'll be sure to buy him some delicious rest stop birthday McDonald's to celebrate on our way back.
5. Speaking of 3 & 4...number 5 has got to be road trips. Yes, the long hours of driving suck. But belting out 90s songs at the top of your lungs and having an excuse to eat McFlurries (or Shamrock shakes) certainly does not.