Thursday, January 9, 2014

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday






Shirt: J. Crew // similar
Scarf: Madewell // here
Pants: Madewell // here
Boots: Madewell // here
Clutch: c/o LookBook Store // here
Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy:

1. This plaid shirt. I know I have a lot of plaid in my life, but this one is definitely at the top of my favorites list right now. 
2. Weekends off. I have a 3 day weekend starting tomorrow and I could not be looking forward to it more...sometimes doing absolutely nothing is the absolute best.
3. College basketball season! I suppose it's been college b-ball season for awhile now, but now that it's January, I feel like it's so much more in full swing. And, Villanova (my team) is actually pretty good this year! Knock on wood they don't start sucking...
4. Dieting. NOT. And that's all I have to say about that.
5. My new snow boots from J. Crew. Bring it on snow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment