Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Talk To My Outfit Tuesday







Sweater: Madewell // here
Tee: Madewell // similar
Scarf: Madewell // here
Jeans: Old Navy // similar
Flats: Madewell // here
Bag: Madewell // here

I wanted to take a sec to tell you all thank you so much for all your sweet thoughts about Aggie. She is still recovering, and it's been a tough few weeks...but she is doing better and I'm trying to get back to normal. So I will hopefully be slowly easing back into a regular schedule...thanks for understanding..you guys rock :)

Dear Sweater: You cozy little thing, you. Just wanted to let you know, in the spirit of the holidays, that I am so very thankful for you and your stripes and your pockets.

Dear Tee: I love that Madewell is making so many brothers & sisters for you...like Los Angeles and New York. Pretty awesome right? Now if only I could get myself to Paris and Los Angeles to see how awesome they really are...

Dear Flats: Something about you makes me feel so lovely. Maybe it's your pointy toe, and maybe it's your cute bow...or maybe it's just the fact that you are flat and comfy...but whatever it is...just know...I heart you.

Dear Jeans: YOU are my favorite Old Navy purchase ever. Or I should say purchases, since I have 2 more of you in my closet, and a couple other versions. I would be the happiest girl in the world if Old Navy made Rockstar skinny jeans foreva. Foreva eva.

No comments:

Post a Comment