Thursday, October 10, 2013

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday





Pants: Madewell // here
Blouse: Madewell // similar
Sweater: Madewell // here
Pumps: H&M // similar 
Necklace: Madewell // here
Glasses: Warby Parker // here
 
Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy:
 
1. Black on black. I've been seeing lots of black on black outfits lately and I'm kind of loving it. It's kind of effortless chic...and who doesn't want more of that in their lives?
2. Octoberfest! We are headed to the beautiful mountains in New Hampshire this weekend for a day of beer (cider for me), brats, and boys in lederhosen.
3. Brunch, am I right? I finally had a day off this past weekend, and the hubs and I celebrated by going to our favorite brunch spot. Sometimes....there's nothing better than mimosas and bloody marys on a Sunday morning.
4. My new Warby Parker glasses. This one's a bit of a teaser because I'm not actually wearing them in these photos...but I can't wait to show you guys my new funky frames. They may or may not be blue...
5. Rainy days. Because somehow they make laying on the couch all day in sweats and eating fro yo for lunch totally acceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment