Thursday, October 3, 2013

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday





Shirt: Anthropologie // here
Jeans: Old Navy // here
Necklace: Madewell // here
Flats: Forever 21 // similar & similar
Bag: Madewell // here

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy:

1. This blouse from Anthro! Let's be serious...$138 for a blouse is a leeeetle ridic...so I patiently waited for it to go on sale. And even though it's more of a Spring/Summer piece, I just had to get it in before the weather really gets too cold for pretty cotton blouses and neon accents.
2. October! Guys, this is my FAVORITE month! The crunchy leaves, the perfect crisp air, the warm drinks, candy corn, leaf peeping...I just can't get enough. Or maybe I just love it because my birthday is in just a few weeks and I love my birthday. 
Nahhhh...it's definitely the leaf peepinge.
3. Coffee flavored fro yo. I am not even kidding, I've been addicted lately and gone through SO many cartons. My rationalization is that it's fro yo so it's totally not as bad for you as ice cream....except that probably isn't true when you tend to eat a whole pint in 1 sitting.
4. These Forever 21 d'orsay flats? It's a question because I can't decide if I love them...or if they make my feet look super long and weird like I'm wearing flippers.
5. And since it's scarf season...this awesome scarf from Madewell literally makes me warm & fuzzy, and I kind of want one in every color.

No comments:

Post a Comment