Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Talk To My Outfit Tuesday





Pants: Madewell // here
Tee: Madewell // here
Sweater: Madewell // similar
Necklace: Madewell // here
Boots: Madewell // here

Dear Pants: You might be my new favorite pair of fall pants. First off, you're sateen...which just sounds pretty, doesn't it? Plus, you are super soft and the perfect amount of snug in the backside, if ya know what I mean. Yep, my bootay feels mightay fine thanks to you :)

Dear Tee: I thought you were super cool when I bought you at Madewell...and then I found out that "Bien fait" actually means "made well" in French...Mind. Blown.

Dear Sweater: So excited I found you again...just one of the perks of having a closet where I can actually see all the things I own instead of forgetting about them because they are stuffed 5 deep in my dresser.

Dear Madewell: Thanks for having awesome clothes that I apparently love SO much since I'm dressed head to toe in them (someone (Jac) mentioned last week I should thank you...so I am). 


No comments:

Post a Comment