Thursday, August 15, 2013

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday




Tank: Madewell // similar
Jeans: Old Navy // here
Shoes: J. Crew // here
Glasses: Warby Parker // here
Tote: Madewell // here
Necklaces: Scribble & Stone

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy:

1. This Madewell tank. I wore it quite a few times in Ireland, and I love that it's cute AND can cover up a food baby if need be. Always a plus in my book.
2. The fact that my last day of work is a week from today...can't wait for celebratory goodbye drinks with co-workers!
3. Moving. Let me explain. Moving...well it totally sucks to be honest. The packing, the sweating, the back-breaking lifting...the unpacking...the organizing....just UG. But the excitement that goes along with it, of living in a new apartment and starting a new little adventure...well that part, that part's the best.
4. Live music! We saw a WHOLE bunch while in Ireland, and I'm now a self- proclaimed bar snob who thinks that any bar that doesn't have live music is lame. LAME I tell ya.
5. Paul Rudd movies. Weird, I know. But I've recently discovered that I have quite an affection for the man & his movies...and yes, it is kind of embarrassing. But you should check out this clip from I Love You, Man here. Too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment