Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Talk To My Outfit Wednesday





Skirt: Gentle Fawn // similar & similar
Top: Topshop // here
Shoes: J. Crew // here
Bag: J. Crew // here
Necklace: Scribble & Stone

I know, I know - it's Wednesday. But this outfit really wanted me to talk to it.

Dear Skirt: I heart you. Even though I have to put you on over my head because you don't fit over my hips (true story)...I'm cool with that because you are so pretty & flowy.

Dear Top: So soft, so cute, so perfect.

Dear Shoes: Can we just getta HELLLL YEAH for you? Because you are so comfy, and so dang cute. And I kind of wish it was appropriate to wear you year round.

Dear Necklace: You were a purchase from a cute little boutique we stumbled upon while in Ireland. You should feel very lucky, because I wanted everything in that store, but all I came away with was you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment