Monday, July 15, 2013

Copycat Monday





Jeans: Old Navy // here
Top: Madewell // on sale here
Shoes: H&M // similar
Glasses: Warby Parker // here
Clutch: H&M // similar

Oh HEY Monday. It's you again. I'm kind of wishing you would go away and it could be the weekend again, and I could be hanging out with friends on the beach, getting inevitably sunburned, playing games, and having some mudslides. But since that's not likely going to happen, I suppose I'll just enjoy a REALLY big iced coffee while dreaming of next weekend's adventures.

Thankfully, the only good thing about Mondays is that I get to copy outfits from fabulous bloggers like Cathy over at Poor Little It Girl. Cathy is adorable and has the best style, and I just LOVE this classic look that was inspired by her. It feels so casual chic, so simple, and so perfect for a case of the Mondays. Now I just have to make sure I don't spill any iced coffee on my white silk cami...


No comments:

Post a Comment