Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Talk to my Outfit Tuesday





Sweater: Madewell // here
Jeans: Old Navy // here
Necklace: J. Crew // here
Bag: J. Crew // here (on sale) and similar
Shoes: J.Crew // here

Dear Sweater: I mean, you kind of rock. You are the prettiest mint color, super soft, and you have this little swing/swagga' about you that makes you comfy & awesome at the same time. Kind of like my skinny neon sweatpants do (yes - they make skinny sweatpants, in case you were wondering).

Dear Bag: I know what you're thinking. "Annie, did you really need ANOTHER bag in your closet?" But the answer is yes, orange bag, I did need you, because what else would I wear with this minty green sweater? Or with the 25 other outfits I pre-planned in my head before convincing myself that I needed to order you? P.S. You're on sale at J.Crew with an extra 25% off for all those interested in buying one of your sisters!

Dear Wedges: YOU, my friends, are the comfiest pair of wedges that this girl (me) has ever worn! Must be something about that chambray material...I'm convinced there's some sort of magic behind it. I mean, how else can it be as soft as clouds and still look so cute. Yep - Harry Potter must be involved.
(because Harry Potter = magic)

No comments:

Post a Comment