Monday, June 17, 2013

Stripes + Neon





Skirt: J.Crew // here
Blouse: c/o Wallis // here
Clutch: J.Crew // similar
Shoes: ShoeMint // similar
Bracelets: J.Crew Factory // similar

Happy Monday everyone! What better way to start the week than in a neon skirt and a nice bold blouse, am I right? Take that Monday!

How was the weekend for you guys? We were in Boston at a friend's wedding and it was pretty darn amazing. The weather was perfect and there is nothing like downtown Boston in the Summer. The church my friends got married in was absolutely beautiful and the reception was so much  fun! We made some new friends, we danced our bootays off, and I had the most delicious chocolate mousse I've ever tasted. YUM. The only other thing I will say is this: serving asparagus with dinner can make for an interesting smelling ladies room...if you get what I'm saying. And if you don't...then go eat some asparagus and  take an extra whiff of your pee. Yep, things just got weird around here.

So with all that being said, I'm participating in Wallis' Summer Stylist Contest (which is how I got the awesome striped blouse I'm wearing)! If you guys are bored at work, or at home, or if you just want to make my day...it would be amazing if you would head over to their facebook page here and vote for me. I will love you forever (and even more than I do already, if that's possible)!


No comments:

Post a Comment