Friday, May 31, 2013

GNO

Oh HEY guys! So I need your help with something, if you would be so kind :)
 I have a little Girl's Night Out (GNO) coming up, and I've been searching and searching for a pair of fabulous shoes to shake my bootay in. Because I mean really, there's nothing like a pair of amazing heels to make a girl feel just a little bit like Beyonce when she's on the dance floor, am I right?! And of course, my recent obsession with ShoeDazzle has me drooling over a couple of pairs. Check these bad boys out, and help me pick!

GNO


So, which do you think I should go with? Tell me in a comment below!
Thanks for your help...I can't wait to drop it like it's hot with my girls next weekend in some awesome new shoes!

If you want to see these and/or more fabulous shoes from ShoeDazzle, click here.

And thanks to ShoeDazzle for sponsoring this post :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anyplace, when i read this piece of writing i thought i could
    also create comment due to this sensible paragraph.


    Here is my web blog :: michael kors fall 2012 collection

    ReplyDelete