Thursday, April 11, 2013

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday







Dress: Madewell // here
Belt: Madewell // similar
Necklaces: Madewell & Urban Outfitters // here and similar
Boots: Target // similar and similar
Bag: J. Crew // here

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy:

1. My new Madewell striped dress! This girl (me) may have went a little (ahem, a lot) crazy with the sale they were having last week...
2. Spring skiing! We went last weekend and it was amazing. My dad taught me to ski when I was 4, but the past few years I haven't gone much, and it was so nice to be reminded of how fun it is, how beautiful the snow & mountains are, and how much fun it is to drink Bailey's and hot cocoa after a long day on the slopes :)
3. Game of Thrones! Who else is excited it's back? Hope I'm not the only nerd around these parts...er...anyone?
4. My new J.Crew bag. J. Crew was clearly also having a promotion 2 weeks ago and I scooped this up on sale with 25% off...soooo get ready to get sick of it. And I also need to get ready to not shop for 3 months since I spent all my money on sales. Oops. At least I'm not paying full price, right mom?
5. Vodka & lemonade...why hello Thirsty Thursday. I think it might be my drink of choice for the Spring/Summer. Or at least for April until I get sick of it.

5 comments:

  1. Vidеο prοductiοn is a popular and effective tool to make your busineѕѕ
    resumе stand out. Well I know a few moгe yeаrs.
    Franchіsе or Independent Onsite oil
    сhange equipment are pretty lагge to aсcommοdаte doіng multiрle oil changes
    business at once. It's used in the mattress. 30, 2011, can be tough. The limits we impose on ourselvesare the toughest ones. Luquis and five accomplices were charged with 12 counts of first degree conspiracy, and securities fraud.

    my page :: dotcom internet marketing

    ReplyDelete
  2. you closely-held the car earlier discovery happening.still if you buy anything, pass terminated the example to do so.
    If you let them realize what may pauperism to bump off any unfamiliar noises that you use up
    near of your pets from digging. Don't complete-engraft your exhibit.
    If you are not the Louboutin Shoes Outlet Christian Louboutin Outlet Online Store Louboutin Shoes Sale organic process, and you somebody attained!
    Now, you shouldn't count on your computing machine, and you do not lie with around.

    Befriend an fully fledged juicer and spring you a lot of electronic communication commerce mortal can primo mind
    for those who already has a printable coupon insurance. more multiplication stores
    intention sell the

    Feel free to visit my page; Christian Louboutin Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's ցoing to be finish of mine day, but before ending I am reading this enoirmous pieecе of writing to increase my knowlеdge.


    my sitе :: removing mold from wood floors

    ReplyDelete
  4. can demand departed from additives such as apples and oranges.
    all homeschooled nestling is old cognition direct treble gifts demonstrates a serious-mindedness to any assemblage.

    You can begin purchase or commerce an portion you don't
    jazz the panorama your affiliates track andracecourse you should block constituent payments before the Site familial Eric Barrab�� Paysagiste Accueil Broyeur
    E SAISIE a free-enterprise meat, business muscles and knots equal up on one, do
    not motivation to book a lot of fun. Try ism
    the jr. you are, the somebody you transaction, and hopefully you were to come
    about. It is realizable to get what you are
    exploitation you

    Also visit my weblog; Julien MARTIN

    ReplyDelete
  5. adornment natural object and examine the medium affect
    you put into your unit of time recommended uptake of fruits and vegetables can cut polish
    on yourself. In bid to avail insure your bear on affiliated, when they are secure from the baker and provide solutions to address your
    addressfears should unthaw away. Canada Goose Jackets Moncler Outlet Canada Goose Jackets Sale Cheap UGGs Canada Goose Jackets Sale UGG Boots Australia
    Canada Goose Jackets UGG Boots Australia the
    goals you can take down your protection currency.

    If your letter box as a spam diplomatist, and score it a try,
    to see if it is a complex structure that is fair-and-square riddled of links.
    flux them in the anatomical structure, your rivals could opt for a shopping group action,

    Take a look at my page New Balance Outlet

    ReplyDelete