Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I Heart Being Casual



Top: c/o Chicnova // here
Pants: Citizens of Humanity // here
Flats: Madewell // similar and similar
Bag: J. Crew // here
Scarf: H&M // similar and fun colors

I felt like *today called for a casual outfit. I woke up at 3am to the dog puking (she's OK), pretty sure I witnessed a car being broken into when I walked her, couldn't fall back asleep, and to top it off, we were out of coffee. So I threw on my new heart tee from Chicnova (so comfy btw), my black citizens (which are basically sweats), my yellow flats, booked it to Starbucks and called it a day.

*And by today I really mean all this happened on Monday, which makes it all that much worse. But at least today is really Wednesday. Have I confused you all enough about what day it is yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment