Monday, April 22, 2013

Copycat Monday





Jeans: Zara // similar and similar
Blazer: Madewell // similar
Tee: J.Crew // here
Scarf: Madewell // similar
Shoes: J. Crew // here
Bag: J.Crew // similar and similar

Oh Monday. The only way I can handle you sometimes is by throwing on some boyfriend jeans. And clearly  my other coping mechanism for a case of the Mondays is copying other bloggers like Krystin. Throw a latte in my hand, some Pandora in my ears, and maybe just maybe some fro yo during my lunch break and I'm good to go. What gets you through Monday?

Thanks again for all your sweet comments, thoughts and stories regarding Monty. They all mean
 SO much to me and I'm so lucky to have you all as friends. It's slowly getting easier, but I still miss him more than I can even describe.

No comments:

Post a Comment