Thursday, February 14, 2013

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday

Jeans: Madewell Similar: here
Tee: J. Crew Factory (here)
Shirt: Madewell (here)
Bag: Gap (here)
Shoes: J. Crew Similar: here
Bracelets: J. Crew Similar: here

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy:

1. My husband...Happy Valentine's Day love :)
2. Valentine's Day! It's not my favorite holiday, but usually there is a lot of chocolate, sometimes there's a fancy dinner, and there's always mushy gushy love all in all it's not a bad day! What do you guys have planned?
3. Basketball games...again, yes. Saturday we are going to the UConn versus Nova husband and all his friends went to UConn and I went to Villanova, so it should be pret-ty interesting considering how animated (read: crazy) I get during the games. Interesting or dangerous...we'll find out :)
4. Chocolate covered marshmallow anything. Hearts for V-day, Eggs for Easter, Santa Clauses in December...yumyumyum!
5. This new green shirt I'm wearing from Madewell. I happened to be returning something there last weekend and it caught my eye so I tried it on. And I'm so glad I did because it is super comfy & so versatile...yay!
6. My little muffin Aggie. I just had to give her some love on V Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment