Thursday, February 14, 2013

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday






Jeans: Madewell Similar: here
Tee: J. Crew Factory (here)
Shirt: Madewell (here)
Bag: Gap (here)
Shoes: J. Crew Similar: here
Bracelets: J. Crew Similar: here

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy:

1. My husband...Happy Valentine's Day love :)
2. Valentine's Day! It's not my favorite holiday, but usually there is a lot of chocolate, sometimes there's a fancy dinner, and there's always mushy gushy love stuff...so all in all it's not a bad day! What do you guys have planned?
3. Basketball games...again, yes. Saturday we are going to the UConn versus Nova game...my husband and all his friends went to UConn and I went to Villanova, so it should be pret-ty interesting considering how animated (read: crazy) I get during the games. Interesting or dangerous...we'll find out :)
4. Chocolate covered marshmallow anything. Hearts for V-day, Eggs for Easter, Santa Clauses in December...yumyumyum!
5. This new green shirt I'm wearing from Madewell. I happened to be returning something there last weekend and it caught my eye so I tried it on. And I'm so glad I did because it is super comfy & so versatile...yay!
6. My little muffin Aggie. I just had to give her some love on V Day.





No comments:

Post a Comment