Happy Friday! Today the lovely Emily over at a devine life did a little feature on me...you can check it out right here! And now for a little sneak peek...
I thought I would do a fun little "What's in my bag?" post on this fine Friday. So here are a few of the things I never leave home without:
-My Revlon eyeliner & lipgloss...2 things I re-apply more often that I should.
- My Warby Parker glasses...because let's face it, I can't see anything more than 3 feet away from me (but I have a weird eye phobia so I refuse to get contacts).
- Snacks! Today it happens to be a Lara Bar.
- A (striped) umbrella, since it's never cool to look like a drowned rat.
- My polka dot glittens (gloves+mittens) from Madewell because this girl is always fareezing, and how cute are they?!
- And finally, my iPhone. Isn't she looking quite dapper in her new little feather case? I think so too. You can find more cute cases, including this one, over at iconemesis...they have cats, they have skulls, they have bows...heck, they even have a cute elephant print. So go check 'em out and dress up your iPhone too...she (or he) will love ya for it :)