Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Talk to my Outfit Tuesday





Skirt: Madewell Similar: here and here
Sweater: J. Crew (here)
Belt: Forever 21 Similar: here
Boots: Madewell Similar: here and here
Scarf: Gap Similar: here
Necklace: Urban Outfitters Similar: here
Bag: J. Crew Similar: here

Dear Skirt: Stretch is your middle name and I love ya for it. Since I have to wear a bathing suit next month, I should probably stop getting so excited by spandex clothing. But until I'm on the beach crying because I've discovered my bathing suit is too small...you are my best friend.

Dear Sweater: Well hello sunshine, wanna grab a drink later? Yes, this is me hitting on my clothes. Pathetic, I know. But seriously...drinks after work?
Great.

Dear Boots: You make me feel like...a taller woman. And a woman who desperately needed these extra few inches today so she could reach the bag of chocolate chips that her husband conveniently stored on the top shelf in the kitchen. Winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment