Monday, February 11, 2013

Copycat Monday




Pants: Citizens of Humanity Similar: here
Blazer: J. Crew Similar: here
Tee: J. Crew Similar: here
Chambray: Madewell Similar: here
Scarf: Old Navy Similar: here
Shoes: Madewell Similar: here
Bag: J. Crew Similar: here

I have to apologize for the photos this week - because of the butt load of snow we got this weekend, outside was an absolute mess, so the hubs set up a little makeshift photo studio in casa de Coe. Better than nothing right?

Today's Copycat Monday look was inspired by Jane! I really love Jane's style...she looks so effortlessly...awesome...all.the.time. There are just people out there that seem to have it all together without even trying (and no I don't consider myself one of them). Yes, I'd like to think that I put some cute outfits together...but is every outfit a winner every time? Oh heck no. Do I stand in front of the mirror wondering if my blazer is too wrinkled or if my skinny jeans make my thighs look too big or if wearing my hair up makes me look like a boy? Heck yes.

I'm thinking Jane would tell me that the same sort of things happen to her from time to time...even though her outfits make it appear otherwise. So I guess my point is...it takes hard work to look awesome like Jane :) Oh, and also that yes, my blazer should have been ironed before I put it on today....a little ironing can go a long way.

Sooo...did YOU guys happen to get any snow this weekend? We got 34 inches...yep...I said 34! Saturday morning when we went to take Aggie out there was so much snow that we couldn't open the front door enough to squeeze through! Luckily Aggie is a little peanut so she was able to go do her bizness. We enjoyed an unexpected very lazy weekend, filled with sleeping late, movies, naps, some snowball fights, sangria, icecream, cookies, and homemade pizza (x2 since that was the only food we had to make). And today I plan on emptying our DVR since work is closed! All in all it was pretty cozy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment