Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Talk to my Outfit Tuesday





Peacoat: J. Crew (here)
Jeans: Madewell Similar: here
Tee: Anthropologie Similar: here
Shirt: Madewell Similar: here
Boots: Madewell Similar: here
Bag: Madewell (here)
Necklace: J. Crew

Dear Peacoat: I was so excited I got to wear you this weekend because the weather was actually warm. I had high hopes of doing something outdoorsy and fun...but instead I ended up wearing you to the grocery store to buy some cupcake mix. Go for a hike...or wear a cute pink peacoat, walk
50 feet in it, and then overindulge in delicious treats? My hiking boots didn't stand a chance.
      
Dear Striped Tee: There's not much to say except that you're just like an old, dependable friend. I know I can count on you to help me look cute AND/OR we can lounge around the house and watch Amish Mafia together. Just kidding - I don't watch that show. At least not for more than 5 minutes at a time. But while I'm on the topic - has anyone seen it? It's sacrilegious I tell ya. But so is crying at the end of Die Hard ...and I'm pretty sure I've done that. So. Yeah.

Dear Boots: You are the perfect pair of boots. Such a gorgeous color and just the right amount of heel. And that last one's important because I like a little heeled boot I can wear without wanting to chop my toes off at the end of the day.

5 comments:

  1. Lovin the coat! I'm with you on the striped tee too, I have one I'd like to wear every weekend, and usually do :) you look great, Annie!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit- I really like the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the color of that pea coat and I always love stripes! Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that coat--what a great way to get rid of dull winter days! You have the best collection of stripes known to man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coat, love that color!

    Nora
    www.penchantforpretty.com

    ReplyDelete