Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Talk to my Outfit Tuesday





Pants: Madewell (here)
Shirt: J. Crew Similar: here
Sweater: Forever 21 Similar: here
Blazer: Madewell Similar: here
Boots: J. Crew Similar: here
Necklace: J. Crew Similar: here
Bag: Madewell (here)

Dear Pants: You compliment the navy and gray in this outfit so well. In fact, sweater and blazer should be thanking you for making them look so good.

Dear Sweater: You might be my new favorite. A gray & white striped polka dot sweater that was like, 20 bucks? Best investment ever.

Dear Shirt: Don't you love your new BFF the polka dot sweater? You guys are perfect together. So go build a fort or watch The Bachelor, because that's what I like to do with my BFF. Yeah, I still build forts.

Dear Blazer: I think I need to start wearing you a bit more often because you make me feel so sophisticated for some reason. Maybe because I look like I could go to a really fancy prep school in you? Like Hogwarts. So that makes you awesome. Let's go have some butterbeer together shall we?

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit! I have a navy blazer and love throwing it over everything and anything! The cords are great and I have been looking for a pair.
    Kristin
    Rare Nonsense

    ReplyDelete