Monday, December 10, 2012

Copycat Monday





Jeans: Madewell Similar: (here)
Shirt: J. Crew (here)
Sweater: Madewell (here)
Boots: Target Similar: here
Bag: Madewell Similar: here

Today's Copycat Monday outfit was inspired by Alexandra of  To Vogue or Bust. Doesn't she look so cute & cozy? This time of year it's hard to get me out of big, baggy over-sized sweaters. Yes because they're comfy and they keep me warm, but also because I can hide the fact that my jeans are just a little too tight. I blame the several batches of homemade eggnog we've made and all the baking I've been doing. This time of year it's also hard to get me to stop overindulging.
But s'all good because I have a BUNCH of big cozy sweaters...so until January 1st...I'm going to keep baking. And wearing baggy clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment