Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving

Just wanted to say...HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

 Instead of the warm & fuzzies and in honor of turkeys, today will be Things That I’m Thankful For Thursday:

1. My family. Husband, parents, in-laws, sister, dogs & all…I consider myself VERY lucky to have all these amazing people in my life.
2. Gluten free bread. Without it, and without all those yummy GF baking mixes, the turkey in my tummy will be pretty lonely today.
3. Holiday movies! I fully intend on watching Elf, The Holiday, Love Actually, Christmas Vacation,etc in honor of the season J
4. This blog. And all the wonderful clothes that I consider myself so lucky to have so that I may continue to post on said blog. And you guys – thanks for reading, you’re the best.
5. Fooooooooooood! And my food baby that I will welcome today, Bernard.

Hope you all eat way too much and have an awesome day with friends & family!




1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a great one! I love Elf and Christmas Vacation! No matter how many times I've seen them, I still laugh!!

    ReplyDelete