Monday, November 26, 2012

Copycat Monday







Sweater: Urban Outfitters Similar: here
Jeans: Madewell (here)
Boots: Madewell (here)
Hat: Gap (here)
Bag: Madewell (here)

Today's Copycat Monday comes from the lovely, awesome, fabulous and hilarious Megan of Feathers & Freckles. Can you tell I like Megan just a little bit? I saw this outfit on her and knew I would have to copy it...and the Monday after Thanksgiving seemed like the perfect time. You see, that huge, cozy sweater is covering up my food baby...and the fact that my jeans don't button quite right. So thanks for the inspiration Megan...and thanks for helping me find the perfect outfit to binge eat in. In fact...I think I might go have some pie for breakfast right now...

So how was everyone's holiday? I hope it was filled with delicious food, many laughs, and maybe some Christmas tree decorating. Mine was AWESOME. We spent the day with my in-laws and then headed to NY to see my fam. There was shopping, movie watching, napping, and lots and lots of eating. There was also cuddling with our adorable yellow lab, Monty, who you see above. Isn't he the cutest? I just couldn't get enough of him so I made him sit on my lap (and may have pulled a muscle trying to help him get on the chair - totally worth it by the way). And to top it all off, the hubs and I went to a charity event with my mom & dad, and my dad won an award for being an amazing guy/firefighter. I couldn't be prouder :)

No comments:

Post a Comment