Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Work With What You Got




Pants: Madewell (here)
Shirt: J. Crew Similar: here
Sweater: J. Crew (here)
Shoes: H&M Similar: here
Bag: J.Crew
Bracelet: J. Crew Similar: here

I always like to give credit where credit is due, and as much as I would like to say I came up with this awesome outfit/color combo, it was actually inspired by....J. Crew. Obviously. I was looking at and drooling on over their most recent catalog, and after dog-earing almost every page and then e-mailing my mom and husband an early Christmas list (OK, kidding about Christmas, but I thought about it)...I came across an outfit that I NEEDED...because of the colors. But then I realized I could just re-create it with some stuff I already had...love it when that happens. You're welcome mom & husband...for saving you A LOT of money this Christmas :)

Annnd the winner of the Seams To Be hat giveaway is....
Katie of for Lauren and Lauren! Katie, either Lyndsay or I will email you with details!

1 comment: