Thursday, October 11, 2012

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday






Jeans: Gap (here)
Sweater: J. Crew (here)
Jacket: Madewell Similar: here
Flats: J. Crew Factory (here)
Bag: Madewell Similar: here
Necklace: J. Crew Similar: here
Sunglasses: Ray Ban

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy:

1. Weddings! I think I told you guys, but I was in one last weekend, and it was SO much fun! Champagne, dancing, getting pretty...it was awesome. And the night ended with hot apple cider and donuts...so yeah my tummy had fun too.
2. Grilled cheese and tomato soup...my favorite meal, especially this time of year. And what's the cherry on top of that? Eating pumpkin ice cream for dessert. Best. Meal. Ever.
3. The J. Crew Tippi sweater. It's what I'm wearing up there, and it's awesome. And the 3 other colors I have it in are totally necessary, yes.
4. October. By the time this month is over, you guys are gonna be SO sick of hearing about how much I love the fall, my birthday, and October. I promise.
5. Zumba. I go every Wednesday, and there's just something so fantastic about a bunch of women of all ages and sizes in a big room, wiggling and shaking around like they think they have rhythm. I used to think I had rhythm until I saw myself trying to salsa in front of huge a** mirror.

3 comments:

  1. I love October and grilled cheeses with tomato soup an pumpkin ice cream equally as much! And I love this outfit too :)
    Brooke @ what2wear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hot pink sweater!! Grilled cheese and tomato soup is my favorite :)

    Xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful sweater. love d color :)
    priyanka
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete