Monday, October 15, 2012

Copycat Monday





Jeans: American Eagle Similar: here
Tee: Madewell (here and on sale!)
Sweater: Gap Similar: here
Shoes: Steve Madden (here)
Necklace: Madewell (old)
Bag: J. Crew Similar: here

Today's copycat Monday outfit was inspired by Crystalin - love that girl!  Leopard heels, distressed jeans, and comfy sweaters with elbow patches are 3 of my favorite things, which means I was pretty much drooling when I saw this outfit on her. So I casually wiped my mouth and got to re-creating. I decided to neglect the baseball cap though, because, well, I look like a big doofus in baseball caps. It might just be that I happen to be a little insecure after that time I was mistaken for a boy while wearing a hat. Whatever, hats suck in my book :)

Did you guys have a good weekend? Mine was awesome, thanks for asking. It involved a trip to the movies, Mexican food & margaritas, tailgating, a delicious fall inspired dinner with the in-laws, a beautiful hike, a trip to Target and Fro - Yo World, and snuggling on the couch while catching up on DVR'ed shows. Sigh...when will it be Friday again?

Friends 
Me & Jen...love her sweater! 
Me & the hubs 
Gool 'ol game of flip cup

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your outfit! It's casual chic and you look amazing! Love it all---really!

    ReplyDelete