Thursday, October 4, 2012

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday




Dress: Madewell (old) Similar: here
Belt: Madewell Similar: here
Shoes: Aldo Similar: here
Necklace: Madewell Similar: here
Bag: Madewell Similar: here
Bracelets: J. Crew

 Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy:

1. This dress! It's an old Madewell purchase, but I love it. And I'm SO excited to wear it TONIGHT - to my BFF Erica's rehearsal dinner. Hell yeah wedding weekend...I'm ready for ya!
2. Walks in the fall. I'm off on Fridays, so lately I've been grabbing a (pumpkin spice) latte and just wandering around the gorgeous Yale campus on a crisp fall day. It's the best. I may or may not like to secretly pretend that I'm still a college student. Whatever...
3. Baked goods. I've been DYING with all these fall treats around...cider donuts, apple crisp, pumpkin bread. So I finally decided to indulge and make some gluten free pumpkin bread...best.decision.ever.
4. Rainy days. I just love a good 'ol rainy day so I can sit on the couch and watch movies in my pajamas all day long...and not feel guilty about not showering. And also not feel guilty about eating 5 pieces of pumpkin bread and not going for a run...because hey, it's raining.
5. The Durham Fair! It happened last weekend...and the food is just...well...the best. Mostly because it's fried and sugared everything...but I'm OK with that.


No comments:

Post a Comment