Monday, October 8, 2012

Copycat Monday





Jeans: Madewell Similar: here
Blazer: Madewell Similar: here
Tee: J. Crew Similar: here
Bag: Madewell Similar: here
Shoes: H&M Similar: here

Today's Copycat Monday outfit was inspired by Jill over at Good/Life. I really loved the pop of pink she added with her bag, so I decided to spruce up my version with some fancy pink pumps. Nothing says fancy like pink high heels and some patched up boyfriend jeans, am I right?

Just wanted to say a few quick words, since this little 'ol blog here turned 1 over the weekend! Happy birthday Bloggy - you have been such an awesome part of my life this past year. Thank you, thank you, thank you for keeping me sane, letting me be creative, never judging my shopping habits, and introducing me to so many wonderful new bloggy friends. And to celebrate your birthday on Saturday, I got ALL dressed up and drank a little too much champagne. Well OK, that might have been for Erica's wedding...but you should know, I silently toasted to you too...and then totally busted some moves in your honor.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love this blazer! You did a great job on your recreate! Love Jill's blog!

    ReplyDelete