Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Talk To My Outfit Tuesday





Skirt: J. Crew (here)
Shirt: J. Crew (here)
Socks: Madewell (here)
Boots: J. Crew Similar: here
Bag: J. Crew Similar: here
Necklaces: J. Crew

Dear Shirt: Please don't judge me for wearing you 2 days in a row. Everyone does that once in awhile, right? It's just that you are super comfy and versatile...I kind of want to sleep in you too. But I suppose I'll practice some self-control for your benefit...wouldn't want any drool stains on you now would we?

Dear Skirt: You are the best skirt there ever was.You're black and chic, you're stretchy and therefore cover up my wobbly bits, AND you have pockets to hide treats in. 

Dear Socks: I am so excited to finally break you out. Over-the-knee-sock-with-boot season is the best season and I fully intend to write Mr. President and tell him to officially create this season in order to promote your awesomeness. I'm sure he'll make it a priority.

Dear Boots: We are friends because you add a couple inches to my short, stubby legs. You also make it so that I only feel slightly awkward standing next to my super tall husband, instead of freakishly awkard. YAY.


And guess what?!  I'm also hosting a giveaway today, for the lovely Lyndsay at Seams To Be! The giveaway is for this awesome hat! All you need to do to enter is:

1) Hop on over to Seams To Be, check out all Lyndsay's goodies, and then leave a comment below letting me know what your favorite item is
2) Become a follower of Lyndsay's blog, Craftanista (here)
3) Follow Seams To Be on Facebook (here)
4) Leave a comment on this post letting me know you've done everything above...and then cross your fingers :)

And here is the hat in action:

No comments:

Post a Comment