Monday, October 22, 2012

Copycat Monday





Vest: Madewell
Shirt: J. Crew (here)
Jeans: Madewell Similar: here
Boots: Madewell (here)
Bag: J. Crew Similar: here
Watch: Timex
Sunglasses: Target

Today's outfit was inspired by Christine of My Style Pill. She's another one that always knocks it outta the park with her outfits. And that's why I love copycat Mondays... I always find such awesome outfit ideas and inspiration.

I love the farm-y feel of this outfit. Maybe it's just the fact that Christine is sitting on a tractor in her photos that makes me think it's farm-y. But either way, whether I'm going to feed some goats, milk a cow, or do whatever it is that you do with a tractor...this outfit just feels super cozy. Most likely I'll just enjoy a nice cup of hot cider in it...since that's pretty cozy too.

And I'm not sure why I think farms are so cozy...but apparently I do.

In case you guys were wondering, my birthday weekend was awesome. We wine tasted our little butts off, took a nice nap at the hotel, and then headed to the most delicious restaurant EVER. I'm drooling just thinking about all the amazing food I had (it's called The Oyster Club and it's in Mystic, CT - if you are ever in the area - GO)! Then we passed out with full bellies, got some Starbucks the next morning, and went outlet shopping and spent money we don't have. Success :)

No comments:

Post a Comment