Boots: Madewell (here)
Scarf: Madewell Similar: here
Bag: J. Crew (old) Similar: here
Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy:
1. Boots + dresses! This is one of my FAVORITE combos, and I'm SO excited it's finally cool enough to break out the boots again. Get ready to see my boots...way too much.
2. Chili & cornbread. Oh yes, what a perfect fall meal. Nick made some last week and we ate it for 3 meals straight. Chili...the breakfast of champions.
3. OK, don't make fun of me here...but number 3 is The X Factor. I don't know what it is about these singing shows...but they just suck me right in. Plus, X Factor has Britney AND Simon...and I just can't help but love them both. The hubs hates when I put X Factor on...but I catch him getting into it every now and again. Sorry for outing you babe, but you know you do :)
4. Tea with lemon & honey. I was sick all last week, and still have a horrible cough, and I've been living on tea with honey....there's something so comforting about a hot cup of tea, am I right? There's also something comforting about putting on my ratty old sweatpants, grabbing my pillow, and watching Awkward marathons on the couch all day long.
5. The airplane scene in the movie Bridesmaids. I'm watching it as I type this and it's just so freaking hilarious. I love Kristen Wiig, and I love when she pretends to be Mrs. Iglesias. Please tell me you know what I'm talking about.