Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Talk to my Outfit Tuesday






Jeans: Madewell Similar: here
Sweater: J. Crew (here) Similar (& cheaper): here
Shoes: Urban Outfitters (here)
Bag: Banana Republic Similar: here
Bracelets: J. Crew & Madewell

Dear Sweater: You came with me on our first little venture out in New Haven. We went to a bar with little alcoves that looked like treehouses, and I got SUPER excited about them. What is so appealing about drinking cocktails in a booth made of soft brown cushions that look like logs? I'm not sure...but trust me, it was pretty awesome.

Dear Jeans: I think you are on your way out, and that devastates me. I've had to patch you up 3 different times now. I feel like at any second you might decide to bust open your poorly mended holes...and let's just say that would be pret-ty embarrassing. So please hold it together for me until I can find another pair of boyfriend jeans to develop an unhealthy attachment to. But don't worry...even after I move on, I'll still keep you stashed somewhere for the next 25 years until you are just pieces of ratty fabric that smell like old socks...kind of like my old blanky.

Dear Shoes: Loafers AND wedges? You go on with yo bad self.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic sweater- I live the way you post. The log cushions sound very cool
    Hope you find another pair of jeans so your first can retire and live a life of relaxation
    X
    www.be-a-goddess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me really want to buy a pair of boyfriend jeans!
    Brooke @ what2wear

    ReplyDelete