Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Talk to my Outfit Tuesday




Skirt: Old Navy Similar: here
Necklace: BaubleBar (here)
Tank: J. Crew Similar: here
Shoes: J. Crew Similar: here
Bag: Madewell Similar: here
Bracelet: Madewell

Dear Skirt: Well. You are a maxi skirt, so we know where this is headed. I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU. But for reals, you are just so easy to slip on with a cute tee or tank, and for that, you will always have my heart.

Dear Necklace: How gorgeous are YOU?! I will toot your horn a bit because really, you are just so pretty, and you take this outfit from comfy to sassy just like that. And we all know I like to be a little sassy.

Dear Tank: I was so excited to find you buried in my drawer the other day. Not that you are anything fancy...but sometimes we need a little simplicity in life, right? Simplicity or wine, either way.

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting that necklace so bad!!! It's gorgeous!

    Xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete