Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Maxi Perfection





Dress: eShakti Similar: here
Sandals: J. Crew (old) Similar: here
Bag: Madewell Similar: here

So this lovely little number was sent to me by eShakti. I think most of you are familiar with this site, but if not, here are the deets:

eShakti is a unique women's online apparel store that allows you to customize anything you order! Sleeves, neckline, length, etc. Pretty cool, right? I thought so too. So what does a 5'2" girl do when she is offered a dress that can be customized? She picks a maxi dress, that's what! Now, I do have some maxis on hand that I don't trip over, but this dress, oh, THIS dress allows me to walk down the street and not have to hold up one side like I had to do on my wedding day. And that my friends, makes it a winner.





1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite maxi ever. It's absolutely gorgeous and I love the detailing!

    Xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete