Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Just Plain Tuesday





Dress: J. Crew Similar: here
Shoes: J. Crew (super sale!) Similar: here
Clutch: J. Crew Similar: here
Necklace: J. Crew Similar: here
Bracelet: J. Crew

Ah yes. I'm officially back from the wedding weekend extravaganza! I'm a couple pounds heavier, super tired, danced out (if there is such a thing), and have a slight limp. No really, I have a limp. You see, I was  the girl that fell down the stairs at cocktail hour during wedding number 1. No, not a graceful little slip, but rather an all out, flash my spanx, hurl my shoe across the room, loud ass, every body stop & stare kind of fall. I quite literally wanted to die of embarrassment. But anyway... from clam bakes, embarrassing falls, party buses and vineyards in CT, to road trips, bed jumping, and beautiful museums in Philly...the friends, love and good times rocked my socks off. Oh yeah, and this is what I wore to wedding number 2.

And outfit, I apologize for not talking to you today. I had a brain fart and forgot it was Talk to my Outfit Tuesday. Must have danced and drank myself silly this weekend. Or maybe that fall was a bit harder than I thought.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you're ok!!! Loving the striped dress on you!

    Xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no hope you're ok! Love the dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I'm sorry for giggling but I can relate to that fall because it's happened to me before. At least you had fun! I love your hair

    ~Sherine
    Stop by and say HI!
    Confessions Of A City Girl 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a heck of a good time :) Loving your outfit and your primary colored accessories :)

    ReplyDelete