Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Talk to my Outfit Tuesday







Shorts: J. Crew Similar: here and here
Tee: Urban Outfitters (here)
Sandals: J. Crew Similar: here
Bag: Madewell (here)
Bracelets: J. Crew, Madewell, Anthropologie

Dear Shorts: Remember when I wore you to that party 2 weeks ago, and we made a new favorite drink discovery? Remember? Tequila and Fresca - it was our own version of a skinny girl margarita. And we drank WAY too many and then proceeded to stuff my face with buffalo chicken dip? You remember, I know you do. No, you don't? Must have been all that tequila. And we also kicked butt together playing bean bags over vacation. You don't remember that either? Probably because I had a good bottle of white wine in me...I kick a** at beanbags when I'm under the influence. Good times shorts, good times.

Dear Tee: The hubs really likes you, and so that makes me like you even more. What is it about you? Is it your shoulder AND back cut-outs? Or your gauzy, see through fabric? Promiscuous girl.

Dear Bag: I hope my readers aren't sick of you yet, because I think I've worn you in about 80% of my recent posts. We go everywhere together. You're like my replacement for my favorite Cabbage Patch Kid, Alice Erica. No, I don't still keep her around, but boy do I miss her sometimes, so I'm glad I can drag you around with me instead. And I'm sure everyone around me is glad I have a bag and not a doll as my companion too.

And here are some more vacation pics:




No comments:

Post a Comment