Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Talk to my Outfit Tuesday





Skirt: c/o Oasap
Shirt: Urban Outfitters (old)
Necklace: J. Crew (old)
Wedges: J. Crew (old) Similar: here
Clutch: My mom's Similar: here
Bracelets: J. Crew outlet, Madewell and Anthropologie
Ring: GOOD on Charles St (Boston)

Dear Skirt: You were sent to me from Oasap, and I must admit I am quite smitten by you. I was skeptical of your "one size" at first, and thought "Welp, this will be interesting." But you are kind of like those jeans in the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants...I think you would just magically look good on anyone. And that is SO awesome.

Dear Tee Shirt: You are SUPER comfy, and sometimes I like to pull you off my shoulder, wear you with some leggings, put my hair in a side ponytail, and rock out to some Pat Benatar. But today is not one of those days. I know, I'm disappointed too.

Dear Wedges: I wanted a new pair of black wedges this year, but then I remembered that I have you. I was kind of upset at first, because in my mind, you weren't all that great anymore. But then I put you on, and it turns out, you're pretty cute. So thanks for helping me keep my money in my pocket. AKA spend it on a different pair of shoes.

Dear Clutch: You were my mom's back in the day, and I wonder what sort of shenanigans you and her got into together. If her and I are anything alike, you were probably part of some really cute outfits and there was probably some dancing on bars at some point. OK, I've never danced on a bar, but I totally found a photo of my mom standing on a bar looking totally bad ass. I dig it mom, I want to be just like you when I grow up :)

1 comment:

  1. Love your skirt!! I've been skeptical of their one size but I'm glad it fit! I love the color.

    Xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete