here and here
Blazer: Madewell Similar: here and here
Tee: J. Crew (here) Similar: here
Shoes: Urban Outfitters (here)
Clutch: Love, Cortnie (here) Similar: here
Watch: Michael Kors (here)
Bracelets: J. Crew
Today's Copycat Monday outfit was inspired by Kacie of Kacie's Kloset! Ya'll know how much I love my boyfriend jeans (and if you don't know, yes, I love them, like A LOT)...so when I saw this outfit on Kacie, I crossed my little fingers (yes, my fingers are little) that it wouldn't be too hot this week to copy it. It's been pretty mild around Boston lately, so I had no problems rockin' jeans and a blazer in June. Yeah, I'm not really thrilled about that fact. I SHOULD be sweating my arse off. I WANT to be sweating my arse off. Mostly. So come on Boston weather...shape up and send some rays this way. I'm begging you, make me HATE my boyfriend jeans and blazer. It's not likely going to happen, but I'd at least like you to try. And thanks for the inspiration Kacie!
I know you're all dying to hear details of our date weekend. Kidding, you're probably not that interested, but I'm going to tell you anyway, since I clearly like to over-share my life with you. So here goes, date weekend involved:
- Going on a run to prepare for all the eating that I knew would take place during date weekend, because nothing says I love you like tons of food
- A comedy show and some good old fashioned, full bellied laughing
- Breakfast on the porch, where I had one too many mimosas, because date weekends = overindulging
- Lunch and wine at an Italian cafe
- Coffees at Starbucks and talking about all the places we want to travel in the next 5 years - sappy I know, but it was awesome
- A Boston duck tour where we got to be tourists in our own city, and quack at people on the street!
- Wearing 4 different layers because it was 60 and cloudy in June instead of 75 and sunny
- Mexican food and margaritas for dinner - I may love chips as much as I love Nick, so it was perfect
- A bottle of wine, a blanket, some music, and chocolate truffles for dessert as we cuddled by the Charles River
- Giving the teenage couple on the bench behind us a run for their money when they started making out :)
Hope that's not TMI...