Monday, June 4, 2012

Copycat Monday





Pants: J. Crew (old) Similar: here
Tee: Madewell (here)
Necklace: Anthropologie (old) Similar: here
Jacket: Madewell (old) Similar: here
Shoes: TOMS (here)
Bag: J. Crew (old)

Today's Copycat Monday outfit was inspired by Vanessa of A Fashion Gal & a Fireman. Have you guys been to Vanessa's blog? If not - go! Go right now! She has awesome style (as she should, I believe she is actually a stylist), she does FABULOUS DIY projects, and she has a hunky fireman husband and an adorable French bulldog named Charlie. Clearly I secretly want to be her BFF.

Anyway, I just got myself some new red TOMS, and knew immediately I wanted to copy this outfit. So cute and comfy, right? Right. Thanks for the inspiration Vanessa!

And I must say - Vanessa put this look together way better. I kind of feel frumpy in my version and ALMOST didn't post today. But we all have our days, right? Right.

1 comment:

  1. Loving your red Toms! I've been wanting to get another pair. I also really like your jacket on you :)

    Xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete