Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Favorites: Casual Day





Madewell Spot Show Cardigan
Madewell Silk Dotty Hillview Top
Madewell Patent Sidewalk Skimmer
AG Adriano Ex - Boyfriend Jeans
Old Navy Striped Straw Tote
Elizabeth & James Sunglasses
Cara Mixed Gold & Fabric Bangles


This is a pretty typical outfit for me on a casual day. What do I DO on a typical casual day, you ask? Well, I bask in the sun, I nap in the sun, I read in the sun, and then I drink some margaritas with the hubs. Ta - dah! My perfect casual day :)

Have a FANTASTIC weekend guys...we are headed to Vermont so Nick & his friends can run the Tough Mudder...what's that you say? Insanity - check it out here :)

2 comments:

  1. I really need to get a pair of boyfriend jeans! Love the polka dot top too!

    Xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot get enough of yellow so I want those flats! :)

    ReplyDelete